Lots 144 through 149 belong to the family of Edith Anna Parker Goldthwait (1872-1951) of Marblehead, MA. Ms. Goldthwait was married to William Goldthwait whose brother, Dr. Joel Ernest Goldthwait, allowed Marblehead pottery’s founder, Dr. Herbert Hall, to use their family’s mansion in the Devereaux section of Marblehead as a sanatorium beginning in 1912. Edith Anna Parker Goldthwait purchased, or was gifted, this pottery collection, which has remained in her family for three generations.