Sign-Up for Rago Auction Alerts: Enter your email address below to receive customized auction announcements.
AN EXCEPTIONAL ESTATES AUCTION AT RAGO ON MARCH 22
Lambertville, NJ The Rago Arts and Auction Center will hold a Great Estates auction on Saturday, March 22, 2014, with 700 lots of 18th, 19th and early 20th c. furnishings, decorative and fine arts including bronzes, paintings, Asian art and antiques, ethnographic, Native American, glass and porcelain, autographs, books, coins including a collection of ancient coins, clocks, lighting, rugs, canes and silver.
“This is a classic estate auction – furnishings, rugs, silver, and art intermixed with beautiful, unexpected finds from homes and collections across the country,” says Miriam Tucker, partner at Rago. “There is a grand selection of fine art, period furnishings, Asian collectibles, autographed memorabilia, and extraordinary ancient coins dating as far back as 480 B.C.”
Recent Press Releases
- Download (PDF)Rago December 2013 Auctions Bring the Year to a Close with $3.8 Million in Sales.
- Download (PDF)Ruth Asawa Woven Wire Sculpture Sells for $627,750 at Rago on November 16, Sets a Record.
- Download (PDF)Noguchi's "My Arizona" Sells for $300,000 and SEG Fireplace Surround Sells for $219,750 in Rago's $6.7 Million October 2013 Auction.
- Download (PDF)Sebastian Clarke Joins Rago's as Director of Estates Services.
- Download (PDF)Rago Great Estates and Unreserved Auctions Total Over $1.6 MIllion, September 20-22, 2013.
- Download (PDF)Evans Sells for $187,500, Rhead for $55,000 in Rago's $4.5 Million June 20th/21st C. Seign Auction
- Download (PDF)Rago's May Fine Art Auctions Realize $1.9 MIllion
- Download (PDF)Teco Sells for $212,500 and Esherick Sells for $118,750 in Rago's $5.3 MIllion 20th C. Deisgn Auction in March
- Download (PDF)Locals hit it rich at Rago's Free Walk-In Mondays.
(609) 397-9374 ext 241
(609) 397-9374 ext 241
- Download (PDF)Grueby Tiles by Suzanne Perrault
- Read ArticleElegance and Eloquence of a Beautiful Brooch
- Read ArticleGetting the best price for your Jewelry
- Read ArticleThe Gifts of Georg Jensen
- Read ArticleHenry Chapman Mercer, Gentleman Artist
- Read ArticleThe Aesthetic Movement
- Read ArticleBuying & Collecting Original Prints
- Read ArticlePaul Evans, New Hope Studio Craftsman