Sign-Up for Rago Auction Alerts: Enter your email address below to receive customized auction announcements.
1900 LOTS TO LOVE AT RAGO’S UNRESERVED AUCTION MARATHON, APRIL 25-27
Lambertville, NJ The Rago Arts and Auction Center will hold a three-day Unreserved Auction marathon on April 25, 26 and 27. The sale begins on Friday, April 25 with 525 lots of 18th, 19th and early 20th c. design and traditional furnishings, along with fine art, Asian, tribal arts and ephemera. It continues on Saturday, April 26 with 823 lots of modern and contemporary furnishings, art and design. It concludes on Sunday, April 27, with 549 lots of jewelry, silver, fashion and coins.
“Rago Unreserved is the auction everyone can afford to love,” said Rago partner Miriam Tucker. “The prices are within reach and the high bid – no matter what it is – prevails. You can preview at the auction house or online. If you can’t attend, you can bid online, on the phone or leave a bid in advance. If you’ve never bid at an auction before, don’t worry. Our staff is ready to take you through the process. We like what we do and we’re glad to tell you anything you need to know.”
Recent Press Releases
- Download (PDF)April 22 Open House features talk by photographer George Tice.
- Download (PDF)Ruth Asawa Woven Wire Sculpture Sells for $627,750 at Rago on November 16, Sets a Record.
- Download (PDF)Noguchi's "My Arizona" Sells for $300,000 and SEG Fireplace Surround Sells for $219,750 in Rago's $6.7 Million October 2013 Auction.
- Download (PDF)Sebastian Clarke Joins Rago's as Director of Estates Services.
- Download (PDF)Rago Great Estates and Unreserved Auctions Total Over $1.6 MIllion, September 20-22, 2013.
- Download (PDF)Evans Sells for $187,500, Rhead for $55,000 in Rago's $4.5 Million June 20th/21st C. Seign Auction
- Download (PDF)Rago's May Fine Art Auctions Realize $1.9 MIllion
- Download (PDF)Teco Sells for $212,500 and Esherick Sells for $118,750 in Rago's $5.3 MIllion 20th C. Deisgn Auction in March
- Download (PDF)Locals hit it rich at Rago's Free Walk-In Mondays.
(609) 397-9374 ext 241
(609) 397-9374 ext 241
- Download (PDF)Grueby Tiles by Suzanne Perrault
- Read ArticleElegance and Eloquence of a Beautiful Brooch
- Read ArticleGetting the best price for your Jewelry
- Read ArticleThe Gifts of Georg Jensen
- Read ArticleHenry Chapman Mercer, Gentleman Artist
- Read ArticleThe Aesthetic Movement
- Read ArticleBuying & Collecting Original Prints
- Read ArticlePaul Evans, New Hope Studio Craftsman